kolmapäev, 26. märts 2014

6 Questions

#1 What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?
I would start a video production company working on advertisements, music videos, TV-series and films. Also, it would branch out of Estonia. With me.

#2 What if I fail--how will I recover?
I would have to sell all my earthly belongings, half a kidney and get a day job. Luckily, my reputation is irrelevant.

#3 What if I do nothing?
Then absolutely nothing will continue to happen for several eternities, until eventually i will get a day job anyway.

#4 What if I succeed?
I get to make a living from something I love.

#5 What’s truly worth doing, whether you fail or succeed?
Anything. Anything at all. But mostly living, not being alive.

And film. I still sort-of love that shit.


#6 In this failure, what went right?
I did something. And that matters.

Do this to yourself.
How To Stay Focused On Your Goals When You Get Bored

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar