pühapäev, 9. november 2014

Problems solving themselves

You know how they say that if you ask for something, the universe giveth? I was bitching about new shoes, pants and a bag for a while now. And after months of wearing broken down baggylight jeans i walked into a store and they had pants that fit me perfectly, on sale. For 8 euros. Eight. I celebrated by spending 30 on food and alcohol.

In regards to the bag, i happened to be cleaning my room out of boredom when, i shit you not, found a bag that was small enough, had a separate laptop compartment and tons of pockets. My roomie had thrown it out during spring cleaning. It had been there the whole time.

In regards to shoes, well... My roomies mom brought gifts from Finland, as she occasionally does. This time it was socks, undies and shoes. Proper winter sneakers. When she gave them to me I nearly broke down in tears, since it had been a brilliantly shitty week. I hugged her, went to my room and broke down in tears. Despite all I had done there were still people who cared.

Sorry. Come to think of it, it's a silly post. Ignore that.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar